Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Super Enterprises=Super lousy Service

The Nikon dealer for Pakistan, Super Enterprises are either the most unprofessional Nikon dealers in the world or they’ve taken money from Canon to give the lousiest customer service ever in order to convert all Nikonians to Canonittes!!!!
This was the first time I was dealing with them. I wanted a wireless remote for my D80, so I tried calling them up last week. However, the UAN number that is listed on official Nikon website didn’t worked. Being the persistent kind, I googled up their Lahore office’s phone number, called them up and asked them to give me some other number of Karachi office besides the UAN which doesn’t work.
Then I called the Karachi office and asked them whether they have the wireless remote in their stock for D80. They said they’ll have to confirm the availability and prices from their Head office in Lahore and I should check back after half an hour.
One hour and three phone calls later they confirmed that yes they have it in their stock in Lahore and the price is Rs. 1,800 and if I order it today (which was Friday) I can have it by Tuesday. I confirmed then and there because I really needed it.
Today when I called up before going to pick it up just to make sure that they have received it from Lahore, I was told that it will be with them in the next 2 hours, however the price has gone up to RS 3,800!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was dumbstruck and said that you just confirmed me when I ordered that it was Rs 1,800 how can the price increase by over a 100% during 2-3 days??? To which I was told that the head office has instructed them that this remote came in the later shipment so the price of it is now Rs. 3,800 and that I can have it within the next 2 hours but I’ll have to pay the new price!!!!!!!
Is this blackmailing or what!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment