Thursday, December 11, 2008

Decision Time

A beautiful woman was walking on the roof of a building. She slipped and fell. An American man was standing in his balcony. He reaches out and catches her. She says: ‘Oh thank you, you saved my life; I’ll do ANYTHING for you…’
The man says: ‘Okay then, kiss me.’
She says: ‘You PIG!! NEVER!!’
So he drops her….
She continues to fall… Suddenly a German man catches her from his balcony. She says: ‘Oh thank you, you saved me, I’ll do anything you want…’ . The German says: ‘Fraulein, kiss me.’
She replies: ‘Oh you nasty pig!!! NEVER!’
So the man says: ‘Fine!!!’ and he also drops her.
While falling she thought that it would have been better if she had kissed one of those men instead of dying now.
A third man catches the woman from his balcony and saves her. She says: ‘Oh thank you, you saved my life, I’ll Kiss you!!
The man replies: ‘Astaghfar Allah’and drops her!!!!!!!!
Moral of the story:1) A successful policy of company A doesn’t necessarily work for company B
2) The decision taken at THE RIGHT time is the ONLY right decision

No comments:

Post a Comment