Saturday, December 13, 2008

My War on Terror

These are just some funny pictures i found on the 'Net, and since so many of them are to do with the War, you can guess why I gave it this title.




















Darth Ladin??
















I guess the family lamb got bored in a cave.






Who said Chinese dudes don't look gay on broomsticks? Now speaking of gay:


















Mmmmmmm...yum!I guess Bush really was desperate for some oil.


















It might just hit the batter in the balls. Now thats a security risk.


















Who says soldiers don't get tired on duty? Nappy time!


















"Fire when ready captain." And drop my screaming ass into the flames of Baghdad. I wonder if he'll actually survive takeoff?














I bet the photographer found a good shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment