Friday, August 21, 2009

My Life Is Desi.

Thanks to some random friend on Facebook, today I discovered a website called My Life Is Desi. Apparently, its a spoof of F My Life but its still hilarious. On it, Desi people post their real life experiences regarding Desiness. Here's a few quotes:
"Today, my mom told me to steal some chopsticks from the chinese restaraunt because she wanted to use them to make seekh kebabs for the guests coming over tomorrow."

"Today, we were eating and I spilled my drink and I asked my mom for some napkins and she hands me napkins you would find at any McDonald's."

"Today, my mom threw an impromptu chai (tea) party. She threw it not to see her friends, but to finish the milk that expired yesterday."

"Today, my cousin wouldn't let my mom FedEx some cloth directly to her in New York from Houston. Instead, she is having my Khala (aunt) take it on her trip to Karachi and then have her friend pick it up and bring it on her way to New York."

"Today, my mom came home and told me she got makeup for me. it turned out to be chai-flavoured lip gloss."

"Today my dad proudly wore my brother's T-shirt which says "jackass" on the front because he accidentally thought it said "jhakaas" and he showed it to all his friends."


No comments:

Post a Comment