Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Funny stuff #6

In keeping with the age-old Pakistani tradition of poking fun at our (corrupt and incompetent) rulers, I decided to post up some picture I found on the 'Net. When I say "government of Pakistan", I actually mean the current circus that's in town. Most of the pictures have to do with Asif Ali Zardari, the only head of state in the world who has served time for corruption and is also referred to as "the ultimate oppurtunist" due to fate handing him everything he wants, via the Supreme Court and sham elections.




"Why so serious??"









Puppet master!!










"The names Zardari, Asif Ali Zardari".












"Mmmmmm....yeah!!!..mmm...lemme at 'em!!"


















I SO wanna go to Oxford. Well actually, no I don't. Disgraceful!

No comments:

Post a Comment